The Collaborative No. 20
Today we are featuring Everyday Visionary Anna Ladowski who is a Lifestyle Designer.
Lifestyle Design is a very simple concept of taking control of setting goals and then moving in the direction of those goals. Everyone has a lifestyle, whether they actively or passively choose it. Anna is passionate about helping people create what they want and identifying the steps to achieve it. Awareness is the greatest agent for change, so knowing what you what is pivotal to this work.
Success hinges on the ability to let go of conditioned frameworks about the way things are meant to be or what we should be doing. By the pure nature of the contemplative processes, it is not for everyone. This is a deep dive into the fears that have constricted solutions and answers. Anna reminds us that in the end, we are all free to make choices that make us happy by recalibrating our thoughts and preconceptions about what we think is expected of us.
Anna leads by example. She left a "cushy" job as a Human Resources Manager to pursue her passion for helping people. Her signature system is based on holistic principles and healing from the inside out.
"This is what dreams are made of: imagine it, see it in your mind's eye every day, and take strides to manifest it in the physical reality."
You can follow Anna Ladowski on social media by clicking these links:
- Where do you currently work?
Self employed, Lifestyle Design
- What is your current role?
- How would you describe to a child what you do for a living?
I teach adults that they should remember to love themselves first by leading a lifestyle they can be proud of.
- What do you hope you have a reputation for as a professional?
Unique perspective and a healer's heart
- What is an accomplishment from your career that meant the world to you?
Speaking at the zygon journal conference regarding my master's thesis
- What is one of the biggest lessons you’ve had to learn the hard way in your career?
Some businesses and ideas will fail
- What are some of your go-to sources of inspiration and staying on top of emerging trends that impact your field or industry?
Meditating in mountain tops such as Mt. Shasta or the Himalayas
- What is something you need in your work environment in order to thrive in your role?
Essential oils and crystals
- What you envision for your customers/clients/stakeholders/ patients/citizens/students, etc.?
I am creating sovereign beings. I envision my students learning from me until they can lead their own life with self-care rituals and healthy habits.
- What is one of the biggest challenges you are facing or trying to solve right now?
- When and where do you tend to get your ideas?
Reading a library book in nature, at the beach or in a park
- What are three of your favorite books?
You Are a Badass
The Art of Non-Conformity
- What’s one of your favorite non-profits?
- If you could collaborate with any group or individual in the world, who would be your top three picks?
- What would you want to collaborate on with the people/groups you just mentioned?
Solutions for a sustainable planet
- If you were invited to give a TED Talk (or have given one), what would you speak about?
The chakra system and human potential
- How do you unwind at the end of a stressful day?
Reading and cuddling with my dog
- What do you think your 80-year-old self would tell you right now?
Whatever it is you may feel nervous about, just go for it!
- What do you think your 10-year-old self would be most impressed with about your life right now?
That I am a writer and entrepreneur
- What does your creative process entail when you're doing what you do best?
I write, highlight the main points, and bullet point those, breaking them down until I can figure out the next step in a course of action.
- Is there anything particularly compelling that you want us to know that we didn't ask?
I'm a lefty who speaks 4 languages and performs Reiki with a focus on what I call chakra therapy