Watch these Videos
**Planner automatically shipped when you enroll.**
About the Course
In the wake of the COVID19 Outbreak, thousands of non-profits across the country are scrambling to stay relevant and continue to get funding and to serve their community. This online course was designed to help non-profits quickly develop a risk-averse pivot plan by remotely executing a four-day virtual workshop with your team.
Why you should take this course:
- Take this course if your non-profit is struggling to stay relevant in your community in the midst of the crisis.
- Take this course if your non-profit is looking for creative ways to continue your programming during social distancing and shelter-in-place.
- Take this course if you want a viable gameplan for how your organization can move forward within one week.
What's we will cover in this course:
- Critical Resources for Remote Working
- Practical Strategic Planning Tools for your Team to Leverage
- Setting up and Facilitating a 4-Day Virtual Workshop for Your Team
- Best Practices for Designing a Brainstorming Survey for Your Team
- Best Practices for Leading in a Time of Crisis
- Best Practices for Empathizing with your Audience
- Mastering the Art of Routinely Visualizing What You Want
- Determining Your Project Boundaries and Accelerants
- Remotely Organizing and Distributing Survey Responses
- Voting Through the Most Viable Ideas
- Determining the Most Impactful Ideas
- Identifying all Resources Available to Your Organization
- Developing a Plan of Action to be Implemented Immediately
What included in this course:
- Free Everyday Visionary Grey Planner + 30% Discount Code on Planners for your Team Members
- Project Brief Template
- Project Brief Email Copy
- Agenda for Facilitating this 4-Day Virtual Workshop with Your Team
- Training on Facilitating this 4-Day Virtual Workshop for Your Team
- Template for Brainstorming Survey Questions (to send out to your organization)
- Templates for Design Thinking Drills
- Guide on Visualizing What You Want like an Everyday Visionary (Available as a Free Preview Lesson)
- Bonus Design Thinking Drills & Resources