About the Course
This free intro course is the first chapter of diving into the world of complex problem solving and solution design. It was designed using the POEPE training framework, a framework created by the ZerModus Founder and Course Instructor that is designed to set people up for success in the most thorough and practical manner possible. The POEPE training framework stands for:
Priming Yourself Emotionally, Physically & Mentally
Observation & Interviewing
Empathizing with Your Audience
Practicing Your Role
Executing Your Role
The full course will be released at a later date. It will take you through adopting the role of a complex problem solver and solution designer by going through each of the steps in the POEPE training framework.
Why you should take this free intro course:
- You should take this course if you want job security and to be indispensable to your organization.
- You want to become a more competent, confident and effective problem solver within your organization.
- You want to master the art of daily visualization of your goals.
What's we will cover in this course:
- Overview of the POEPE Training Framework
- Deciding What you Stand For
- Crafting Your Personal Mission Statement
- Determining What Motivates You
- Acknowledging Your Fears
- The Art of Daily Visualization